Damascus Knives Chef Knife Japanese Kitchen Knife Damascus VG10 67 Layer Stainless Steel Knives Ultra Sharp Micarta Handle
- Type: Knives
- Brand Name: MYVIT
- Knife Type: Chef Knives
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Certification: CE / EU,FDA,EEC,LFGB,SGS,CIQ
- Feature: Stocked,Eco-Friendly
- Packaging : Damascus Knife
- blade material: Japanese VG10 stainless steel
- Knife type: Chef knife or Santoku knife or Utility knife
- Function: Kitchen chef knife
145 in stock
145 in stockCompare
1. 8 to 12 degrees cutting edge per side rockwell hardness 60-62. sharp and lightweight
2. The core is made of JapaneseVG10 kitchen steel,This is an extreme blade made from the gold standard of knife steels.famous for its edge retention and hardness. The presence of cobalt in our steel composition is a sign of excellent quality
3. Hardness and toughness coexists in our JapaneseVG10stainless steel. which means sharpness and thefeature of no need sharpening coexist.
4. Our 8-inch professional chef knife is a great all-rounder that is suited for dicing onions, mincing shallots, chopping herbs, crushing garlic, slicing meats and shredding cabbage.
High quality material:The core is made of VG10, the Japanese Super Stainless Steel.clad with 67 layers of 440C stainless steelcreates a unique and beautiful Damascus pattern on each blade.The result is a superb DAMASCUS steel blade combining ELEGANCE and HIGH-PERFORMANCE.
No sharpening, clipping. Urtra sharp and rustless:we all know that hardness and toughness are2 features which normally can not coexist in one thing. But Japanese VG10stainless steel isan exception. In order to pursue extreme cutting feeling and practical knife using. VG 10 stainless steel came into the world. The hardnessreaches to 60, it means urtra sharp and no sharpening. The roughness features no clipping and rustless
STRONG & DURABLE MICARTA HANDLE: Micarta ismoisture-resistant, durable and high-strength, mild and comfortable.The ergonomic knife handle has been shaped through extensive testing to ensure a secure grip with little fatigue.
User-friendly:Thechef’s knife islightweight and well balanced, so you won’t feel bogged down. It has a good ergonomics thatreduces the chance of experiencing aches and crampson the finger after use. Its fluted edgeminimizes the possibilityof foodstickingto the blade.