Kitchen Knives Stainless Steel 3.5'5'8' 3CR13 Multifunctional Japanese Style Fruit Paring Bone Knife Meat Cleaver Kitchen tool
- Type: Knives
- Certification: CE / EU,FDA,EEC,LFGB,SGS,CIQ
- Model Number: V5MK-3R13-458IN-SET
- Feature: Stocked,Eco-Friendly
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Brand Name: MYVIT
- Knife Type: Utility Knives
- 1 suitable for:: For meat and fish
- 2 suitable for:: For fruit and vegetables
- 3.material : 3CR13 stainless steel
199 in stock
199 in stockCompare
- 1* 23.3cm(knife length)*12.8cm(blade length)
- 1* 20cm(knife length)*9.5cm(blade length)
- This professional grade cutlery cimeter knife is skillfully hand-honed to deliver the sharpest edge and maximum cutting performance. This knife is carefully manufactured of Japanese high-carbon stainless steel.
Blade stamped from cold-rolled steel; bolsterless edge for use of entire blade and ease of sharpening
Our 3.5" 5"and ,8" stainlesssteel knives set are made from stamped knife.Stamped knifecan usually be identified by the absence of a bolster. Stamped blades are cut into their shapes fromcold-rolled pieces of steel and then ground, tempered, and sharpened. Creating them requires manyless steps than forging and results in lighter, narrower blades.Some professionals prefer the thicker, heavier forged blades, but many pros, who spend much of their day cutting and slicing, enjoy a lighter knife since it'sless fatiguing and easier to manipulate at speed
Our 8" inch knife is an excellent choice formost butchering work, the breaking knife is used to break down large quarters intosmaller roasts and pieces.it is also a good friendtoslice meats, poultry, and seafood.
3.5"and 5"inch paring knife is generallyfor small cutting jobs and peeling of vegetables or fruit.The blade size is usually from three to four inches. Choose the shape and size to fit your hand. Since this is one of themore versatile knives, owning more than one is recommended.